Manage your shareholding online:
If you are not already registered, to view your account you will need to set up a portfolio by registering at www.shareview.co.uk. You will need your new shareholder reference number which is being provided to you by Equiniti. Setting up a portfolio will allow you to securely access your holdings online at your own convenience whenever and wherever you want to. You will have access to a full range of online services. These can include:
- View holdings and indicative price and valuation
- View movements on your holdings
- View dividend payment history
- Register and change bank mandate instructions
- Change your address details
- Sign up for electronic communications
- Buy and sell shares online
- Download and print shareholder forms
Registrar contact details:
UK: 0371 384 2030
International: +44 (0) 121 415 7047
Lines are open 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
Online: A range of help is available online at help.shareview.co.uk – from here you will be able to securely email Equiniti.
Enquiries concerning holdings of the Company’s shares and notification of the holder's change of address should be referred to the registrar.